Version 1.7.0 will be updated on November 16th (Tuesday). With the update, some modes will be temporarily closed.
BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA is a new battle royale game where multiple players employ strategies to fight and be the last man standing on the battlegrounds. A free to play, multiplayer experience, in BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA, players can battle it out in diverse game modes including Flora Menace which can be squad based or solo.
Featuring diverse maps with different terrains on a virtual setting, BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA, utilizes the full capabilities of Unreal Engine 4 to bring alive fantastic worlds augmented by 3D sound, to build a truly immersive experience on a mobile phone. Pick your map and mode that suits you and get set for a thrilling ride.
More than pure combat, BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA the free to play new game, is also a battle of wits, as you develop strategies to take on your enemies in a battle royale mode or a free fire fight or even a one-one TDM. Are you up for the challenge?
With detailed monthly new content updates, and world-class collaborations, there is always something to look forward to in this battle royale game. As we progress down the calendar, we will hear more and more feedback from you, and we will work with partners and bring exciting new collaborations your way.
◆Metro Royale: Reunion
- End date and time: Tuesday, November 16th, 8:59
- Metro Royale will be temporarily closed at the above end date and time, but a new chapter will start at a later date.
- If you were playing Metro Royale: Reunion, some data will be carried over to the new chapter.
- Rankings and warehouses other than the previous season’s fame level and NPC favorability will be reset.
- C1S3 Tier Rewards Pubg Mobile (Battlegrounds Mobile India)
◆ Temporarily closed mode
- November 16th (Tuesday)
- [CLASSIC] Flora Menace
- [CLASSIC] Vikendi
- Reopens after update
- [EVENT] Payload 2.0
- [EVENT] Infection
- [EVENT] Survive Till Dawn
- [EVENT] Runic Power
- [EVENT] Titans: Last Stand
- Metro Royale mode